- Avoid banking on public networks. Most of these are not secure. Make sure you disconnect from these before you access your mobile account.
- Make sure you protect your device by locking it and keep your device updated with the most current security features and versions.
- Take advantage of two-factor authentication whenever possible. Two-factor authentication is a second layer of security to verify who you are.
- Do not open links that are not familiar to you or emails that come from an unknown sender.
- Back up your device.
- Avoid using charging stations in public places,
- Wipe your device before disposing of it.